Learn About Times 10 Writers
Times 10 Books provide practical solutions that busy educators can read today and use tomorrow.
Times 10 authors are not just educators or school leaders. They are part educator, part writer, and part problem-solver. They are tinkerers and fixers. They see solutions to problems that other people do not see.
Our writers are:
Familiar with Times 10 Publications and the Hack Learning Series: Please do not pitch us if you have no idea who we are and what we do.
Experienced writers: You do not need to be a wordsmith to write for us, but you need some experience.
Great communicators: At Times 10, we value communication. As one of our authors, please stay in touch with your editor and communicate regularly.
Willing promoters: While we have an aggressive marketing strategy, an international brand, and a huge audience, we need our authors to promote their ideas and their books with equal enthusiasm. Best of all, Times 10 authors have unlimited access to our exclusive Upstream Marketing for Authors platform--a $10,000 value.
Book topics that interest us:
- New (not trendy) leadership ideas and strategies
- Restorative practice—ending the school-to-prison pipeline
- Design thinking—something fresh
- LGBTQ: We consider various progressive ideas
- Assessment using feedback and de-emphasizing traditional grades (We are not fans of SBG but won’t rule it out.)
- Unique practices most people haven’t seen yet (Think big!)
- Teaching students with autism
- Your great idea that isn’t listed here