Pitch your idea for a Times 10 Publications book
How To Craft Your Proposal
Times 10 Publications is accepting new book proposals for a variety of topics. Please review our book proposal guidelines and topic interests below.
Send us an elevator pitch, a TOC, and at least one chapter
- Start with the elevator pitch (see a sample in the video above). Keep it to a few sentences.
- Give us a draft of your book's Table of Contents, including main chapter titles and subtitles and a one- or two-sentence annotation that helps us understand the thinking behind each chapter.
- Give us a draft of at least one chapter of your book. (It can be pretty rough at this point.)
- Give us some biographical information about you: your experience, writing samples, social media links, and anything else you believe we should know about you.
- Email your proposal to us here.
Book topics that interest us
- New (not trendy) leadership ideas and strategies
- Restorative practice—ending the school-to-prison pipeline
- Design thinking—something fresh
- LGBTQ: We consider various progressive ideas
- Assessment using feedback and de-emphasizing traditional grades (We are not fans of SBG but won't rule it out.)
- Unique practices most people haven't seen yet (think big)
- Teaching students with autism
- Your great idea that isn’t listed here