What is unique about Times 10 Publications?
This video shows you what Times 10 books look like. We're different from other publishers; our internationally-renowned Hack Learning Series is impacting teaching and learning around the world and features our proprietary problem-solving format that no other publisher in the world can offer. We also publish other series formats and "standalone" titles. Please get to know us before pitching your book idea.
Book topics that interest us
- New (not trendy) leadership ideas and strategies
- Restorative practice—ending the school-to-prison pipeline
- Design thinking—something fresh
- LGBTQ: We consider various progressive ideas
- Assessment using feedback and de-emphasizing traditional grades (We are not fans of SBG but won’t rule it out.)
- Unique practices most people haven’t seen yet (Think big!)
- Teaching students with autism
- Your great idea that isn’t listed here
Find more information below